Selected Interpreting Projects
- Infusion Nurse Society Annual Convention 2015
- Symantec Global Sales Conference
- American Vascular Access Association Conference (2013 & 2014)
- Arthrex Distributor Summit
- Pfizer Clinical Trial Investigator's Conference (Japan & China)
- Special Operation Forces Industry Conference (attendees from 90+ countries, incl. Secretary of States)
- Microsoft multi-channel social networking
- Thermo Fisher web conference on Japan Nuclear Crisis
Trials & Court Hearings:
- Federal Court::
Western VA Federal Court (interpreting for a key witness on trial);
Middle TN Federal Court (court interpreter for 3-day trial)
- Virginia: Smyth County Circuit Court.& Tazewell County
- North Carolina: Buncombe,Burke,Henderson & Wilkes County
- Tennessee: Blount, Knox & Washington County
- Others: Cherokee Tribe Court; Texas Workforce Commission
- Misappropriation for Milbank NYC, a U.S. International Trade Commission case)
- Personal Injury for Tucker Law
- Defamation for Roberts & Layman
Mediation & Negotiation
- Plea negotiation for US Forest Protection Agency
- Child custody mediation, Bumcombe County, NC
- Solving China production issues for Skelton & Coleman Inc.
- Private meetings: Merrell & Merrell; David Sneed, Neo Law & Donnald Spurrell
- Tennessee Regional Health Dept.TN
- Washington County, TN. Clinic
- Carolina Spine & Rehabilitation
- MAHEC Dental Clinic in, NC
- Kingsport Regional
- Two-week assembly line installation for PGW
- One-week Operational Training for Aakron
- Three-day factory QA auditing at Steel Fab
- One-week facility tour/ training, UCM Zirconia
- Nintendo quarterly meeting with Taiwan subsidiary
Who am I & What can I do for you?
With over 10 years of experience in language services, I am one of the first Certified Healthcare Interpreters in the nation and I am a registered court interpreter. I specialize in medical, pharmaceutical, legal, business, technical & social-political fields. I am a U.S. citizen and fully bi-cultural with advanced degrees and working experience from both China and the U.S.
I offer a full-range of interpreting services, from simultaneous international conferences, trials, court & administrative hearings, depositions, worker’s compensation & clinical visits, and business meetings to hands on training – remote or onsite.
Located in East Tennessee, I am within driving distance to many cities in Tennessee, North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia. By air, my business travel includes most domestic and international destinations.
My translation work is focused on life sciences, legal, technical fields. My projects are simplified Chinese to/from English translation and proofreading. My services also include transcription and voiceover.
I am a member of ATA and 2012-2014 President of Tennessee Association of Professional Translators & Interpreters. Please find my full resume from the link at the top of this page.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Selected Translation Clients
Blue Cross & Blue Shield
Borescopes R Us
Geovox Security Inc
Glaxo Smith Kline
Hong Kong Chinese Medicine G.
Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co.
Shanghai Trade Unions
US Government (IRS, DOD, DOJ)
Divergent Language Solutions
Geo Language Services (UK)
Golden View (China)
Human Touch Translations
Langu-EDGE Solutions (Canada)
Neuron (Hong Kong)
TransPerfect (Spain office)
US Translation Company
Water Street Translation