Selected Interpreting Projects
- Arthrex 2013 Distributor Summit, Naples, FLorida
- American Vascular Access Association Annual Conference
- Pfizer Clinical Trial Investigator's Conference (China)
- Pfizer Clinical Trial Investigator’s Conference (Japan)
- 2012 Special Operation Forces Industry Conference, from 90+ countries with VIPs including the U.S. Secretary of State
- Microsoft/Aspect International web conference on multi-channel social networking technolog.
- Thermo Fisher web conference on Japan Nuclear Crisis
-Schering AG new product launching conference (China)
Trials & Court Hearings:
- Federal Court: Western VA Federal Court (interpreting for a key witness on trial); Middle TN Federal Court (court interpreter for 3-day trial)
- Virginia: Smyth County Circuit Court.& Tazewell County
- North Carolina: Buncombe,Burke,Henderson & Wilkes County
- Tennessee: Blount, Knox & Washington County
- Others: Cherokee Tribe Court; Texas Workforce Commission
- Week-long deposition as a check interpreter
for Milbank (a US International Trade Commission case)
- Personal Injury deposition for Tucker Law
Mediation & Negotiation
- Plea negotiation for the US Forest Protection Agency
- Child custody mediation, Bumcombe County, NC
- Solving China production issues for Skelton & Coleman Inc.
- Private meetings: Merrell & Merrell; David Sneed & Neo Law
- Tennessee Regional Health Dept.TN
- Washington County Outpatient Clinic, TN
- Psychological evaluation, Dr. Fitzgerald, NC
- Carolina Spine & Rehabilitation Center, NC
- MAHEC Dental Clinic, Asheville, NC
- Kingsport Regional
- Three-day factory QA auditing at Steel Fab, VA
- Week-long onsite operational training, UCM Zirconia,TN
- Nintendo quarterly planning meeting with Taiwan subsidiary
Who am I & What can I do for you?
With over 10 years of experience in language services, I am one of the first Certified Healthcare Interpreters in the nation and I am a registered court interpreter. I specialize in medical- pharmaceutical, legal, business, technical & social-political fields. I am a U.S. citizen and fully bi-cultural with advanced degrees and working experience from both China and the U.S.
I offer a full-range of interpreting services, from simultaneous international conferences, trials, court & administrative hearings, depositions, worker’s compensation & clinical visits, and business meetings to hands on training – remote or onsite.
Located in East Tennessee, I am within driving distance to many cities in Tennessee, North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia. By air, my business travel includes most domestic and international destinations.
My translation work is focused on life sciences, legal, technical fields. My projects are simplified Chinese to/from English translation and proofreading. My services also include transcription and turnkey projects with in-house QA procedure.
I am a member of ATA and 2012-2014 President of Tennessee Association of Professional Translators & Interpreters. Please find my full resume from the link at the top of this page.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Selected Translation Clients
Blue Cross & Blue Shield
Borescopes R Us
Geovox Security Inc
Glaxo Smith Kline
Hong Kong Chinese Medicine G.
National Virtual Translation Ctr
Shanghai Trade Unions
Schering AG Pharmaceutical
US Government (IRS, FBI)
Divergent Language Solutions
Geo Language Services (UK)
Human Touch Translations
Langu-EDGE Solutions (Canada)
Neuron (Hong Kong)
TransPerfect (Spain office)
US Translation Company